lunes, 20 de agosto de 2012

Spontaneous

"...to me, you're strange and you're beautiful; you'd be so perfect with me but you just can't see; you turn every head but you don't see me..."
Strange And Beautiful - Aqualung

"...You can't take everything I have. You can't break everything I am. Like I'm made of glass, like I'm made of paper. Go on and try to tear me down, I will be rising from the ground... Like a Skyscraper..."
Skycraper - Demi Lovato

"...Who said I Can't wear my Converse with my dress? Oh, baby, that's just me![...]Tell me, do you feel the way I feel? 'Cause nothing else is real in the la la land machine..."
La La land - Demi Lovato

"...Goodbye my almost lover, goodbye my hopeless dream, I'm trying no to think about you, can't you just let me be? So long my luckless romance, my back is turn on you... Should I've known you'd bring me heartache? Almost lovers always do..."
Almost Lovers - A Fine Frenzy

"...My hand searches for your hand in a dark room, I can't find you, help me, are you looking for me?..."
Need - Hanna Pestle

"...Take for the falling rain a hat. Find another story to be told to your ears at night..."
A Hat - Russian Red

"...She's not coming home tonight, she says she's left forever, and you're staying in the house where she's going to live forever... And the memory is cruel, it reminds there's no one new. Time is nothing but a life if she's not coming home tonight. And your sleep will never be as good as it used to be, when the one you love is gone, oh when the one you love is gone..."
The Memory Is Cruel - Russian Red

"...Give me a beer, and I'll kiss you so foolishly, like you do when you lie, when you're not in my thoughts, like you do when you lie and I know it's not my imagination... Loving strangers, loving strangers, loving strangers..."
Loving Strangers - Russian Red

"...Faith gone from your eyes, each word that flies straight to the heart and I know, watching you go, there ain't no easy way to cry..."
Easy Way To Cry - David Gray

What do you think when you hear a really important phrase in a song? I've thought that I had to share those important phrases. So here they are.