miércoles, 4 de julio de 2012

The last bit of my sanity

How do you do when you wanna discharge your anger with someone who doesn't exist? Or maybe you don't wanna hurt yourself, you're just looking for a shoulder willing to hold you and to dry your tears.

Sometimes I think I've lost my sanity long time ago. I go through my life without knowing exactly who I am or what can I do to find out it. It's hard to live this way, without a deep reason to stay alive or to keep myself above the Earth's surface. No one would like living like this. One day, someone appear and makes you happy and the next day you realise that it was just a dream and now you're alone.

But it's a bit easier if you find some persons who devote their time to make relaxing music, to take pictures that show how beautiful a few looks may be. They take your soul and take it to your heart. So you can feel, feel what? That if you are still living here, it's because of any reason that you don't know yet.

One of these people is Heather Peace, whose music takes you to the deepest point of the universe. You can buy her first album 'Fairytales' on iTunes. I'll post the single 'Better than you', it's awesome.